Official Britney thread

Britney Arrives at Court

Posted Jan 23rd 2008 11:54AM by TMZ Staff
0122_brit_breaking_2_tmz.jpg
Without much fanfare or crazaziness, Britney Spears arrived at the L.A. County Courthouse for this morning's custody hearing.

Brit, K-Fed (still mohawked and wearing a grey suit) and their attorneys are all making their way to the courtroom now for a showdown. We hear the popwreck will make a desperate plea to the judge to be granted visitation with her two young sons.

Video to come!

Stay tuned ..

With yesterdays clothes on ... OMG

We've just received reports that Spears has just arrived at court for her hearing today with Sam in the car - and without Adnan!
Adnan apparently split from Brit's company around 6 AM, long before the pop princess headed over to court.
Looks like Britney's not letting her last chance to address the court before February 19th go to waste!

WTF -- Britney Left??

Posted Jan 23rd 2008 12:41PM by TMZ Staff
0123_brit_breaking_2_tmz.jpg
Britney left?!? Appears so! TMZ was in the courtroom when her case was called. Britney was in the building, but never made it to the courtroom. When the Commish asked her attorney if she was coming back, she answered "I don't know whether she'll be here or not," adding, "I don't want to delay the hearing."

K-Fed was sworn in and the media were cleared from the courtroom.

As we reported, Brit's lawyers want to restore visitation in a "therapeutic setting" -- translated: she needs mental help. If Brit isn't there to testify, she'll win a Grammy for "Blackout" before she gets visitation back.

Story developing ...

it all goes back to " i'm britney, you know who the hell I am ?" Yeah we do, you are just like everyone else but with a bank account and black amex... get over it! its time this girl was put in her place and shown/ she isnt going to get what she wants. She has no respect for anyone.. and even less for herself and her kids.