Seasonal Official Bottega Veneta Spring/Summer 2017 Thread - post pics & discuss here!

We stopped by the Carmel boutique yesterday. New steel is a warm taupe. 'Saw it in the Nappa Intreciatto Milano 17. The Milano 17 won't work for me. The handle drop is very short - it is a true hand bag. The Cervo Roma is not released. The only color will be new steel. Given the intensity of how Cervo takes dyes, I'm sure it will look very brown. I'm out unless there is a nice gray on the horizon.

We stopped by the Carmel boutique yesterday. New steel is a warm taupe. 'Saw it in the Nappa Intreciatto Milano 17. The Milano 17 won't work for me. The handle drop is very short - it is a true hand bag. The Cervo Roma is not released. The only color will be new steel. Given the intensity of how Cervo takes dyes, I'm sure it will look very brown. I'm out unless there is a nice gray on the horizon.
Hi Mousse - I was at BV store here the other day and saw the Cervo Roma in New Steel, it is definitely darker on Cervo than Nappa Intrecciatto. I love the New Steel color.

Has anyone shared this yet? The glorious Lauren Hutton in Bottega's SS17 campaign. Love! :love:
gallery-1483464953-hbz-lauren-hutton-bottega-veneta.jpg

Source: http://www.harpersbazaar.com/fashion/models/news/a19685/lauren-hutton-bottega-veneta-campaign/

Reactions: Happyja