Official Bottega Veneta Spring 2020 Thread - post pics & discuss here.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #61 Sep 26, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2019
    :ps: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

couturequeen and diane278 like this.
  2. Well this is exciting news!

3. It’s not only weapon worthy, it’s a great door stop. And a paperweight. The food accessories are a definite “plus”.

Blueboxhappy, gagabag and muchstuff like this.
  4. You could also hide your house key in it and leave it in the front yard...well, the BV one anyway :lol:

5. Easily.
    87F2FFFA-FDD7-494E-96C9-ACD41F829640.jpeg

6. diane278 likes this.
  7. If you fly Spirit Airlines they make you pay for a carry on bigger than a computer case or back pack
    I wonder what they would say to that bigggg bag

muchstuff likes this.
  8. I'm hoping to see many purchases by our Influencers so we can see these bags IRL actually being owned by real people. :flowers:

9. #69 Sep 26, 2019
    Thanks for sharing von1b2 and onemoreday!
    Not sure about any of it but that’s because I got distracted by their cheekbones! They’re like clones!
    Then I thought I could easily fit inside the supersized bags, what a great way for DH to smuggle me and pay for only 1 fare.
    But I probably will look at the sunnies and some of the open shoes, it’s summer soon here in AU after all.

Sheikha Latifa and OneMoreDay like this.
  10. @diane278 must be an inflencer since she already has one!

muchstuff and diane278 like this.
  11. #71 Sep 26, 2019
    Well, I’ve got my natural stone picked out. But I’m at a standstill because I lack the equipment, knowledge & skill to carve it into a clutch. And I probably can’t find a YouTube video that tells me how to do it....not that I’ve checked....

ksuromax, muchstuff and BBBagHag like this.
  12. Yeesh Diane! You're making a terrible influencer. This is not about practicality. Just put on some clothes and walk around downtown looking whispy with said rock in hand. Then blow up this forum and Instagram. BV will be like--how'd she get one?!!

Sheikha Latifa and muchstuff like this.
  13. @diane278 I hope you get that “gifted” rock clutch you received for free from the designer authenticated before you sell it on eBay. :lol:

muchstuff likes this.
  14. #74 Sep 26, 2019
    In my hurry to get out into the yard to select my rock, I grabbed an old shirt to wear. Please notice how I buttoned it. I wore it like this through my rock selection and another cup of coffee. I don’t think I’ve got the ‘wispy look’ gene. At least I noticed before I went anywhere else. It’s only one button off....could be worse.
    #wontbvbesurprised #hopingformorefreestuff!
    D4E31454-713D-4AAA-8D88-D8E07FEA3FA9.jpeg

15. 85AEE94A-988D-4BFE-8CD1-000AF16369D6.jpeg