Seasonal Official Bottega Veneta Resort/Cruise 2013-2014 thread! Post pics and discuss here

^ I saw that bag too. It seems like a smaller version of what everyone here calls the rete. I hope somebody who has seen in IRL weighs in. It's been a long time since a BV has caught my eye

Last edited:
It this what is called the Rete tote? I thin Neiman's calls it the A shape medium tote bag. Looks similar in proportion to the mini Cabat, a little thicker though.

^ I saw that bag too. It seems like a smaller version of what everyone here calls the rete. I hope somebody who has seen in IRL weighs in. It's been a long time since a BV has caught my eye

It's been called the Rete and the A-shape Tote (in the original size). Unfortunately, there is no official name. For now, it's the Mini Seamless Shopper Tote. The proportions are similar to the Mini Cabat. It's the next best thing!

For reference, here are the details:

Width (bottom): 13 inches
Width (top/closed): 10.5 inches
Width (top/open): 18 inches
Height: 9.5 inches
Depth: 7 inches
Handle Drop: 7.5 inches
Weight: under 1 lb

I was unexpectedly able to go to the Houston Galleria today and took the opportunity to visit some Bottega Veneta bags at Neiman Marcus and the BV Boutique. I inquired about the new blue which NM did not have in stock, but the boutique SA was able to show me a large veneta from the back. She called it electric or electrica from upcoming resort season. It was such a beautiful blue, in the light of the boutique it had a cornflower blue appearance, sorry for the crayon reference. Then my attention turned to a beautiful light purple-ish cabat and then I decided I should leave. I'm not sure of the exact color of the cabat and didn't think to ask. it was absolutely heavenly!

jroger, Neiman Marcus does not carry the Cabat, only the boutiques have it. I'm wondering if it was the Rete tote we've been discussing.

Here are some details I received from my SA at BV. Slightly different than the Ninja above.

* Burnished gunmetal hardware.
* Adjustable buckled shoulder straps; 7" drop.
* Thin clip strap gathers top for easy, on-the-go access.
* Inside, suede lining; zip and cell phone pockets.
* 9"H x 14"W x 7"D; bag weighs 1lb. 15oz.

The Mini Roma is super chic!

Here are the specifics:

Width: 12 inches
Height: 8 inches
Depth: 6 inches
Short Handle (double strap): 4.5 inches
Long Handle (removable strap): 22 inches

Perfect for those who found the classic Roma too heavy.

Do you have any idea how it is priced?