Official Bottega Veneta Resort 2020 Thread - post pics & discuss here.

And can we please stop with the too-long pants already? Just stop. Who wants to pay $1,100 for pants that drag on the dirty sidewalk as you sashay about? Even if you pick them up on sale for $450.
I'll take "How 'bout nope" for $700 please Alex.

Also? *sniff*sniff* I smell polyester. Oh sorry... "gabardine" and acetate.
I just can't.

Wait, let me say a nice thing...

giphy.gif

And can we please stop with the too-long pants already? Just stop. Who wants to pay $1,100 for pants that drag on the dirty sidewalk as you sashay about? Even if you pick them up on sale for $450.
I'll take "How 'bout nope" for $700 please Alex.

Also? *sniff*sniff* I smell polyester. Oh sorry... "gabardine" and acetate.
I just can't.

Wait, let me say a nice thing...

giphy.gif
for us, shorties, it's just a waste of fabric! even normal length is always 'too long' on us (speaking for all 155-165 cm Thumbelinas) let alone those ridiculous ones! it could, probably, make 2 full size pairs for us out of all that fabric! :facepalm:

I think this bag is what they were referring to here - wondering if that bag is worn on the wrist.
And fun he did have, supersizing soft intrecciato bags — also padded — or reworking a Nineties special weave technique. There were some intriguing structured leather bags reproducing a marble print seen at Bottega Veneta’s Montebello headquarters, and bags with handles that can be worn as bracelets.

I wonder if that very large intrecciato bag with the knot in the front is somehow padded?

Also, this bag, to me looks like "The Pouch" with a handle attached. I'm curious to see how it opens.
View attachment 4463922
Look at those shoes :sick:

Is the resort collection intended to be sullen, depressing and ugly? I did like the chain necklace and one bag but overall I feel the collection way too severe. The shoes are completely hideous.

Reactions: Quintonia
Hmmm i wonder if sales are up cause people are snapping up the last pieces from the previous creative director. Am trying really hard to see my beloved bottega somewhere here.