Seasonal Official Bottega Veneta Fall 2019 Thread - post pics & discuss here.

Do we like these new espadrilles? I’ve been really eager to see the update, as I’ve been devoted to them for the past two years.

The tops are now canvas? I have short legs so the stacked sole would give me another inch....but I’m a Plain Jane and, at first glance, these look “busy” to me. I need input. Yay or nay?
View attachment 4462688 View attachment 4462689 View attachment 4462690
I am surprised that shoes at this price point are not offered in half sizes.

This morning I noticed that the Bloomingdales BV boutique has the new bags featured less prominently than the classic styles - the new giant weave bags are on the top shelf and sides with the pre-Lee styles front and center.

Not sure if that means anything other than that possibly BV buyers at Bloomingdales want BV and not sad post-Philo Celine.

Reactions: LLANeedle
I don’t get it. Is he supposed to be like a giant or is the gold car a man-sized minaudiere? Maybe I am just not stylish/artistic enough to appreciate the styling for the ad.
9C975AA9-61BC-4348-A4C8-377A3F5EF86D.jpeg
I also just noticed that the BV website now only has five of Tomas Maier’s styles left (not including the original Cabat and Knot clutch)
Mini Cesta, Chain Tote, Olimpia, Large Veneta, and Nodini.

Looking at the Fall 2019 RTW available online right now, it just looks like some high school art/fashion project. So mishmash and slapped together.

I don’t get it. Is he supposed to be like a giant or is the gold car a man-sized minaudiere? Maybe I am just not stylish/artistic enough to appreciate the styling for the ad.
View attachment 4557614
I also just noticed that the BV website now only has five of Tomas Maier’s styles left (not including the original Cabat and Knot clutch)

Looking at the Fall 2019 RTW available online right now, it just looks like some high school art/fashion project. So mishmash and slapped together.
:confused1:

that's what all SAs in a few Italian boutiques told me (Milan, Bologna, Florence) just these 5 are staying, as yet.
They sell well, and they are kind of representing the "core BV and the brand heritage".