Seasonal Official Bottega Veneta Early Fall & Fall/Winter 2013-2014 Post pics and discuss here

I received my early fall catalog today. I am lusting for the nodini cabat in nero.
I was excited to see this - I have a Nodini bag from 2000 something, can't remember the year right now (not at my regular computer), I am SO excited to have a bag with this treatment. I will do a reveal tomorrow - glad BV is bringing it back, it's the coolest ever.

I have just seen the updated collection on BV website and I was wondering if the belly veneta will be available in every color? I had my eyes on Petale an Fume but will be quite disappointed if they are not in belly since I have been collecting only one style for a while.

Fumé is available in the large Belly in Europe. Petale is not available in the Belly. I don't know what is available in the US market.

Some eye candy...

Quetsche Nodini Cabat

I saw this on my recent trip to Chicago, this seriously took my breath away. Quetsche is one of those chameleon colors. Sometimes it looks almost brown, and at other times a dark dusty purple. In sunlight it is much brighter. I don't think there is a color I've liked so much since violet or peltro. The Nodini treatment is beautiful, so very beautiful!!!

Today I visited the new BV boutique on Melrose Place. I am still gasping for breath. The large nodini nero cabat is TDF. What blew me away is the men's quetsche ostrich briefcase. The first photo shows the depth of the color. The second is overexposed to show the quills.

Attachments

• Men's VN ostrich briefcase.jpg
    Men's VN ostrich briefcase.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 1,144
  • Quills.jpg
    Quills.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 1,105
KPM Porcelain Bronze Ayers Knot

An extraordinary knot created to celebrate the 250th anniversary of KPM, the historical German company that produces world-famous high quality porcelain. KPM is our partner in the development of our porcelain table sets and the current FW2013-14 fashion jewelry collection.

There is a combination of exotic and classical notes. The knot is made of matte ayers, while other parts are a classic combination of porcelain, two additional emblems and precious stones. The ayers, obtained from the best part of the leather, is positioned perfectly in a horizontal way.

These decorations only appear on the front section: in the center there is a unique matte porcelain piece with an image of twin angels in an oro bruciato (warm gold) frame and finished with an additional elegant frame of brown CZ. On the sides of the porcelain piece are two small, simple emblems of shiny porcelain with an oro bruciato frame that makes this knot one of kind.

Maximum importance is also determined by the oro bruciato frame embellished by 60 verre irise (gemstone-like pieces in a brique color enriched with a sparkling gold-colored powder) that are applied by hand. The knot closure is the application of two verre irise cabochon cut stones.

Only 250 pieces of this Limited Edition knot have been produced to celebrate the 250th anniversary of KPM.

Attachments

• KPM Porcelain Bronze Ayers Knot.jpg
    KPM Porcelain Bronze Ayers Knot.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 1,023