Official bottega veneta chat thread - thread #4

Hi - not sure the best place to post this, but I just had to delete a ton of chatting posts in the reference library. The library is for pictures and a description of the bag. Please do not comment back and forth, or ask questions there. It takes a lot of work to tidy this place up. We can talk here, or you can ask ID questions in the ID thread, add to a thread in the regular Bottega sub forum, or even start your own thread. Thank you for taking the time to read and abide to the rules. You know I don’t usually make these finger wagging posts, I want you to have fun and learn. If you have a question about something you are unsure of, please feel free to ask me or any of the long time members. Thank-you!

Hi - not sure the best place to post this, but I just had to delete a ton of chatting posts in the reference library. The library is for pictures and a description of the bag. Please do not comment back and forth, or ask questions there. It takes a lot of work to tidy this place up. We can talk here, or you can ask ID questions in the ID thread, add to a thread in the regular Bottega sub forum, or even start your own thread. Thank you for taking the time to read and abide to the rules. You know I don’t usually make these finger wagging posts, I want you to have fun and learn. If you have a question about something you are unsure of, please feel free to ask me or any of the long time members. Thank-you!
Sorry...:blush:

Reactions: jbags07
I am sorry too to create extra work for you :sad:

C5429800-AE4D-4562-884F-7C860C770C95.jpeg C2857D7E-BE1B-4AF8-A2C2-F7493B74CAAE.jpeg Quick question regarding cleaning...should i not attempt to clean ink stains, as they would possibly smear on the leather? Also, what about attempting to clean the snakeskin edging, is that ok to attempt? Thank you :flowers: