Official bottega veneta chat thread - thread #4

For those of you in the SF area, the team at Union Square mentioned that in October they will be participating in the Komen Card event, with discounts applicable at BV and other stores.

I stopped by on my way to take a look in Gump's. I was sad when I found out Gump's is closing. It's been years since I stopped in, as I asked about Heath Ceramics and was told they haven't carried it in-store for years.

Heath Ceramics have a Store in the The Mission and actually have about 3 parking spaces in their loading bay. Even better is their factory store in Sausalito which carries seconds as well as firsts. I think they still have a tiny space is the ferry building as well. Lots of info on their website.

Heath Ceramics have a Store in the The Mission and actually have about 3 parking spaces in their loading bay. Even better is their factory store in Sausalito which carries seconds as well as firsts. I think they still have a tiny space is the ferry building as well. Lots of info on their website.

Yep, the Sausalito store is a great place to browse. I personally find the store in the Mission a bit overwhelming in its size - I will have to check out the parking spaces, though. It was really hard to find a neighborhood spot last time I drove there. Thanks for the tip!

Michael Kors bought Versace
I wonder if it will tame down Versace designs
I loved the Versace quilting from a few years ago, like this one:
I hadn't looked at Versace in awhile and I just looked at their website. Boy, they sure changed direction! I hope they will return to making prettier things in the future.

Attachments

• VERSACEQuilted leather shoulder bag.jpg
    VERSACEQuilted leather shoulder bag.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 122