Official bottega veneta chat thread - thread #4

Tried this little beauty on in Carmel. I’m still enamored by it......but the price. :confused1: Was told there’s a cabat coming that’s a similar look but in calf and tan/brown hues (no gray). That new cabat will be somewhere in the $10K price range.
There’s also another lido coming called Lodi Chain. Comes in New Steel, Nero and Mist. There’s a small brass chain sewn into the fetucce. Less than this one......I think around $13K.
18583C73-4829-4764-A207-BAC5BCA72200.jpeg It just looks like it should be sitting next to my nuvolato lido.....

Tried this little beauty on in Carmel. I’m still enamored by it......but the price. :confused1: Was told there’s a cabat coming that’s a similar look but in calf and tan/brown hues (no gray). That new cabat will be somewhere in the $10K price range.
There’s also another lido coming called Lodi Chain. Comes in New Steel, Nero and Mist. There’s a small brass chain sewn into the fetucce. Less than this one......I think around $13K.
View attachment 3903235 It just looks like it should be sitting next to my nuvolato lido.....

Dianne, this one is really beautiful. I’ll bet it made you forget all about those H bags that have been tempting you in your weaker moments.

Dianne, this one is really beautiful. I’ll bet it made you forget all about those H bags that have been tempting you in your weaker moments.

True! I’ve moved on from the H acquisition idea. I didn’t see this in irl until now. Danah had it at VF for a few days when it was first released, but I decided not to drive over to see it, as I feared I might succumb to its beauty. It really is a stunner.....although it is heavy. Even though it can be an inconvenience, it can also be a benefit not living close to a BV, especially when trying to resist temptation.

Last edited:
View attachment 3903235 It just looks like it should be sitting next to my nuvolato lido.....

It is gorgeous