Official bottega veneta chat thread - thread #4

Mine is an Asian design that’s holding a stack of towels in a bathroom. Turns out it’s too low to use for this so I decided to use one of the stools that I have books stacked on, as I prefer my books stacked rather than in bookcases.

I bought a NLG disco bag for Vegas but didn’t take it. Here it is:
View attachment 3871786

Sorry, I just forgot to answer! I love the pic but I have to say that I am a bit distracted by the painting, art etc. books and stool [emoji7]

Reactions: diane278
Sorry, I just forgot to answer! I love the pic but I have to say that I am a bit distracted by the painting, art etc. books and stool [emoji7]

I’m drawn to vibrant colors in my art. It’s impossible to escape it in my house. I always have to crop it out of the photos I post. (I’m not an artist myself but I’m a very enthusiastic collector.).

NM Last Call is having a 50% off one item sale online this weekend. Of course I looked for BV, but it's all sunglasses. I found a pretty pair of earrings and came very close to placing the order (another brand) but ended up deciding against it. Why is it that big sales seem so tempting, like we're actually benefiting by spending half what we would have otherwise, as opposed to not spending anything at all? Merchants sure have the consumer mindset figured out.

Brrrrr it got winter all of a sudden
Time to hibernate
sleepy.gif

Reactions: septembersiren
Awwww he got a cheeseburger
I always get Wicky Frosty Paws for bday

Happy Birthday Harry [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji488][emoji488][emoji895][emoji487][emoji489][emoji512][emoji507][emoji514][emoji462]