Official bottega veneta chat thread - thread #4

emoji1.png
this is precious Diane, but there should be two beings, remember I am there with you? But I might swim out for a while... The struggle is real. It is a color that I had always wanted.
Sure....come on out. Please bring some sunscreen. I forgot it.

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
Has everyone seen the new thread, "Your auction listings"? Seems we can now post links to bags and accessories we have for sale on eBay etc. :yahoo:
Nope, hadn't seen it. I'm not sure that's a great idea, but - ? Not for me to decide!

ETA: OK, Vlad wants to shake things up - understood - and it's good to see a known BVette out there selling! My goodness!!!

Last edited:
I seem to be getting some mixed reactions on this. I'm not sure what the downside would be?

EDIT: Sorry, I was trying to include @indiaink on this post and I messed up...
LOL - I was initially thinking of thousands of new members signing up just so they can post links to their stuff on tPF, but I'm sure there's a requirement of some sort. I would only check out stuff if it was a longtime member, to be honest, you know, like you, or most here. Someone I 'recognized'. :flowers:

LOL - I was initially thinking of thousands of new members signing up just so they can post links to their stuff on tPF, but I'm sure there's a requirement of some sort. I would only check out stuff if it was a longtime member, to be honest, you know, like you, or most here. Someone I 'recognized'. :flowers:

Hmmm, the thousands of new members would have to know the new thread existed first, no? So they'd have to at least already be on tPF in some capacity? Although I guess the word will spread...I never thought of that :huh:.

DH and I were in NoLa helping my MIL move. We finally made it home at 2:00 am after flight delays in PHX due to the monsoon weather system in the area. Our SWA pilot had to avert our landing in PHX twice due to changing winds. We stayed at a wonderful inn in NoLa's lower garden district - Creole Gardens.
View attachment 3772111
View attachment 3772112

I love all the bright colors. So cheerful. I spy a canard cervo blending right in.....

I love all the bright colors. So cheerful. I spy a canard cervo blending right in.....

Aha! You spotted it. Canard does go well with those cheery colors. We love Creole Gardens. Fish discovered it on a previous solo trip to NoLa. He wasn't sure it would be up to my standards because it's located in a neighborhood on the edge of the lower garden district. There is a lot of pride in rebuilding NoLa. That neighborhood is going through a rebirth. It's a great location-a one block walk to the St. Charles street car and close to the warehouse district. And, there is a wonderful cook who makes breakfast to order. Her grits are divine. The secret is slow cooking with a lot of stirring.