Official Bottega Veneta Chat Thread - Thread #2!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you BookerMoose!

jburgh, it will be fun to compare notes -- DH and I are planning to spend the next 12-18 months taking trips to the cities on our "short list," hopefully we'll have the "where" part figured out by then.

Woot! Look right above the quick reply box. We have a new TOP button. so when you are down at the bottom, just click on it and you land back to the top without having to scroll.

This is the one thing I am a little worried about. Albert will be fine. Tucker is my clingy, demanding one. He may not take it very well.

It really is a trial, thanks to Tucker. If he cannot get along with her, she will have to go back.
We got our Sadie almost a year ago. She is a 2 year old big Shepherd mix and did not get along with Buddy at first...or should I say he did not want her around. We have had our problems...pretty serious ones, mostly with food but things have settled down. It was touch and go for awhile there, but if we took her back they were going to put her down. It took about 3 months for us to be sure tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.