Official Bespoke for the COBALT LM/LMMidi/LMMini

Contessa

O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
Just for you Bali! ;)

Anyone????? Jackie's ordered a full-size one for herself. The colour screams SUMMER!!!!

1- Bali Girl (reg size w/ silver hw- pink lining)
2- Contessa (same as Bali)
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-

Last edited:
Well, Well, Well......if it isn't :devil::devil:........
It's about time you started this bespoke woman!!

Put me down for the LM Regular size with Silver hardware....I'm thinking we may need to address the zipper pulls on this one....And Pink lining for sure!

Contessa and Bali - this is going to be one beautiful bag. I have been seeing Cobalt bags from other designers and I must say I am very impressed with this color.

Last edited:
Contessa, :queen:of Bespokes. I don't know if BE realizes it, but you have to be their greatest marketing strategy.

I definitley might be in this one once more pics are posted.

Very interested, just waiting for pics and reviews of the samples Jackie sent out. Also waiting to receive my dk grey matte LM to make sure I adore the style and to decide if I prefer another full size or maybe a midi for the cobalt. But I'll be watching this thread for sure!

Photo of a beautiful Cobalt Love Me Midi with gold hardware generously supplied by Jackie.

Please could somebody post it in large format.

Attachments

• blue_test_2.jpg
    blue_test_2.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 382
attachment.php

:drool:

CobaltPMonPetrolWTM.jpg

attachment.php

I guess I'm still confused. Or my monitor is? Is it more like the darker blue (LM) or lighter (AP)? I hoping the lighter one. Or do these colors look the same to everyone else?