Official BECKHAM thread

I'm posting that^ so people don't have to click - I hate having to click away when I'm on my phone!

We'd LOVE to have a fifth baby!' David Beckham says he and Victoria plan to continue adding to their ever-growing brood
The latest addition to the family is just seven months old but David Beckham is already dreaming of the next.
The footballer, who is relishing every moment of having a daughter after three sons, said he and his wife Victoria would love to have more children.
The couple are parents to Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, nine, Cruz, six, and baby Harper. But it seems that the Beckhams would love another – making the perfect five-a-side team.
In an interview to be broadcast on Jonathan Ross’s ITV1 chat show tonight, Beckham declared: 'Harper is seven months now. I can’t even look at her without welling up.
'After having three boys, you just assume that you’re going to have another boy, but when we got told she was a little girl, it was amazing.
'We might have one more or two more, you never know. We’re not thinking about it yet, but if it happens, great. We’re enjoying the kids as it is. It’s always a thought.
'I mean, we’re busy people and we’re enjoying the four kids that we’ve got already and we’re lucky, we’re lucky to have four healthy children.'
Beckham said that despite their hectic lifestyles at home in Los Angeles, both he and Victoria try to do 'normal things' with the children.
He added: 'You know, we take them to school, we pick them up. We take them to taekwondo or wherever they go, so we always do the activities with them.'
Although the sportsman has another agenda when it comes to teaching his sons martial arts - such as protecting his little girl.
He explained: 'I just want them to protect her when she’s at that age. At that age when she needs protecting. Cruz does taekwondo, Brooklyn does boxing and Romeo does karate, so they’ll all be ready.
'But Cruz is the one who’s going to really look after Harper, he’s the tough one.'
As well as marital arts, the boys are understandably keen on football, the game which made their father famous.
However, David's knowledge of the beautiful game can cause problems when he watches his boys in action.
He recalled: 'I was watching the kids play the other day, it was the game just before they were playing. It was the younger kids of Romeo’s club, and they’re playing in the game and there was a penalty given. And the kids are seven-years-old and he sent the kid off.
'And I was like, "Come on, he’s seven-years-old, referee, you can’t send him off." And he looked at me and was like, "Yes, I can." And I was like, "Ok, well, you can’t, he’s seven-years-old."
'And he came over and gave me a red card. He told me to get out of the park. For real. The gate was only 20 yards away and I waited and went back in when my son’s game was on.'
David also spoke about the fact that despite being happy in Los Angeles, the family will always be proud of their British roots.
He said: 'My children have been happy for five years there, they’re stable there. They’re loving life there. My eldest is 12 years old now, he needs stability, so we did it for that, but we also love living there.
'But my boys, they love coming back to London, they love pie and mash. They did turn their nose up at liquor it’s not the most attractive gravy. But it’s amazing. All the boys, apart from Cruz, have the liquor. None of them have touched the jellied eels yet!'

:nuts: I heard the spice girls are actually reuniting!!!

22nnk2.gif

Whip out your platform shoes and superhero poses ladies!!!!