Official Balenciaga Holiday Exchange Reveal Thread

Sorry I was a little late w/these, but here are photos of my wonderful surprise early bday present from my Santa buddy. Thank you again -- this so brightened my day when I was feeling a bit sick and scared! It came at just the right time to cheer me up, and I smile every time I look at it. My Santa (and birthday!!) buddy is the BEST!

The whole delightfully girlie package!
DSC00743.jpg

Cute card!
DSC00746.jpg

Fab purse hook and keychain/charm (I love shoes, and refuse to give up my heels even while pregnant [though I have four more months to change my mind on that])
DSC00745.jpg

Someone (maybe my Santa???) messeged me on Elfster to let me know she saw my holy grail on ebay. Thank you so much for thinking of me, whoever you are! :love::heart::yahoo:

what a great package kimber!!! love those goodies.

my package came today and thank you SO MUCH sammydoll!!! I :heart: love it!!!

bbrk1.jpg

look at the cute box it was packaged in!!

bbrk2.jpg

GORGEOUS turquoise blue coach gloves and a cute purse frame!! seriously sammy the gloves could not have come at a better time!! I went looking for gloves TWICE this weekend and couldn't find any I liked but I LOVE THESE!!! they are my most favorite color!!! for those of you who don't know I am from FL and just moved to NC and sammy messaged me asking what my glove size was and I was like :shrugs: there are sizes?! but they fit perfectly!!!

bbrk3.jpg

just in case I didn't know what exchange this was from :P

bbrk4.jpg

pretty bow detailing

bbrk5.jpg

and they FIT!!! now I know I am a 7 1/2 in gloves

thank you SO MUCH SAMMYDOLL!!! the gloves will match my turq twiggy when I finally get it!!

I just mailed my buddy today! :woohoo:
Those gloves are really beautiful!!! Love that color! Congrats!!! anotheremptysky
Kimberf: cute gifts! We need a modeling pic with the purse hook! I'm always amazed at how those tiny things can hold a bag!