Official 2010 Spring/Summer Collection thread - Post pics and Discuss!

PsychoBagLady

Bag & Scarf Crazy
O.G.
Jun 2, 2007
Have you picked your SF favorites for Spring/Summer? (Whether you plan to purchase or not) I can't seem to decide. I know there is a Boston style bag, but I can't remember where I saw it.

Screenshot credit: NeimanMarcus.com
attachment.php

Attachments

• sf_neimans_SS2010.jpg
    sf_neimans_SS2010.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 852
I'm liking this cute little bag! The color is Root, pic from NM

attachment.php

Gancio Pocket Poncho Shoulder Bag
Brass hardware.
Shoulder strap; 9" drop.
Flap top with magnetic closure.
Gancini pocket detail on front.
Inside, cream logo jacquard lining; one zip pocket.
6"H x 12"W x 1 1/2"D.

Attachments

• rootponchoss2010.jpg
    rootponchoss2010.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 761
The gray bag is really nice doreenjoy. It almost reminds of a Bvlgari design. I love gray bags so much, yet I own none.

Oh, I almost forgot - has anyone seen any new designs in silks? It's so hard to keep up with silks of the season for Ferragamo. I'm not in the loop AT ALL and the scarves on the NM website seem to have been there for quite some time now.

The gray bag is really nice doreenjoy. It almost reminds of a Bvlgari design. I love gray bags so much, yet I own none.

Oh, I almost forgot - has anyone seen any new designs in silks? It's so hard to keep up with silks of the season for Ferragamo. I'm not in the loop AT ALL and the scarves on the NM website seem to have been there for quite some time now.

I love Ferragamo scarves!

I saw a few photos on the F site, in the runway/new collection (not the Online Store section). I haven't seen any in person yet, but hope to next week when I go into the boutique.