Officer's going..!

chefdaisey

I love B.Bags!
Sep 11, 2008
I've decided that i can only have my HG bag which is amethyst city, if my new officer goes.. SOB!! :crybaby:I love my officer but when push comes to shove, i'd rather have the amethyst...!

xxxxx I'll be so sad to see it go, but you know what it's like to have to sacrafice a bag! I just wish i could have both!

Anyone who is thinking of getting an Officer you should - the colour is TDF! Do you ladies think im doing the right thing here?! :shrugs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh um i wasn't aware of that, i knew selling on TPF was forbidden, but i'm not trying to sell you ladies anything!! I'm just sharing my experience - of which is quite an upsetting one for me :sad:

Last edited:
That must be really tough!!!!! Since officier is so gorgeous..

But then again, if amethyst is your HG and makes your heart swoon more than Officier, that is what that matters!

Hope you find your amethyst soon! :woohoo:

Officier is really pretty. I am hankering for an Officier day. I did see an Amethyst City with silver giant hardware on let trade that was pretty nice though.

I know it's hard to let go of something you really like, but if you know you would love amethyst more, you ARE doing the right thing! I hate having to choose too, if that's any consolation.

I love & change my mind about my bags all the time. After a while, you get used to letting a bag go. Otherwise you can always hunt another later. Resellers, consignment shops, ebay...they are bound to pop up somewhere when you are ready to buy.

oh no! I LOVED your Officier city!
but if your HG shows up, then I guess this one is going.
however, I think amethyst with good condition will be harder to find in the future,
so get it while you still can! you have my support!! ;)