Office and summer friendly perfumes similar to BR540

Mar 27, 2009
Happy Saturday!
Just discovered Baccarat Rouge 540 and I love it.
But, I can already tell this may be too strong for wearing to the office.
I am looking for something that has the same/similar notes but would be more appropriate for the office.
Also, what would be something similar for summer? It gets very hot here and I think this might be too heavy for the hot months.
Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Melocoton
Cloud by Ariana Grande is good for summer. It has similar vibes to Baccarat Rouge 540 but it's more happy. You could also try Burberry For Her. Burberry For Her was also created by Francis Kurkdjian. It's very fruity and fresh. I have all of them. I also have the Baccarat Rouge extrait, but it's more suitable for winter in my opinion.

Cloud by Ariana Grande is good for summer. It has similar vibes to Baccarat Rouge 540 but it's more happy. You could also try Burberry For Her. Burberry For Her was also created by Francis Kurkdjian. It's very fruity and fresh. I have all of them. I also have the Baccarat Rouge extrait, but it's more suitable for winter in my opinion.
Thank you so much! I will check those out ❤️

I wouldn’t say lighter because 540 is quite ostentatious whichever version you chose but when I wore both I found that Extrait didn’t give me sweetness overload they way the original did. I do recommend sampling before you buy.

The Zara dupe of BR540 is absolutely beautiful. It feels very light but has such a presence. I have bought a few bottle as backups, as I don't ever want to run out of it. It's called Red Temptation. It is very long lasting on clothing and in my hair and I can smell it for days afterwards.