Offered a birkin on the spot...

I found the receipt interesting. Whenever I have bought bags in the US (Kelly/Birkin) they always put the bag on a separate receipt even if you buy other items at the same time. Does this practice differ from country to country?

I found the receipt interesting. Whenever I have bought bags in the US (Kelly/Birkin) they always put the bag on a separate receipt even if you buy other items at the same time. Does this practice differ from country to country?

Not sure about bigger items, but mine put my keychain with the Bag....Does that count? :confused1:

If members cannot refrain from harsh comments towards the subject of this thread (who is a member here), I will shut it down. Please re-read the rules of the forum if you have any doubt what I am talking about.

hey all just to share my experience... i bought 5 birkins off the shelves in sydney, tokyo and paris while travelling, without any other purchases. i count myself lucky for that! :yahoo:
but its true that i only got bolides kellys and HACs in singapore (my local boutique) and only until very recently was a birkin offered, and i have been buying lotsa other stuff from the boutique. every store runs a different policy, even within asia. good lucks to all!

Paris FSH put my Kelly and belt and twilly on the same receipt.