OFF-WHITE C/O VIRGIL ABLOH

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 12, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
    I'm a huge fan and think that Virgil needs its own thread !
    Rarely has a design fascinated me so much

Attached Files:

2. #2 Sep 12, 2018
    more pictures from the net

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

I "vote" for the black / white stripe with yellow strap (1st pic) & the red tote with red strap (8th pic) :graucho::graucho::graucho:

4. I want them all !! :biggrin:
    I gave my husband the red for groceries shopping and he has no idea what he is wearing :biggrin: but he likes it

vink, nyoka, Addicted to bags and 4 others like this.
  5. The red one :panic::panic::panic:

I wish im your husband !!! :lol::lol::lol:

6. But then you have to do all the shopping and cook every evening
    :biggrin:

7. Of course, this model may not be missing
    Very suitable to regulate the traffic :biggrin:

Attached Files:

8. There's so much hype around Off White...I kind of feel like that ship sailed a year or so ago. But each to their own :flowers:

pureplatinum, papertiger and allanrvj like this.
  9. You already know I'm an admirer of your personal dressing style, P-J :loveeyes: I think this brand suits you perfectly. I too use my bags and slg to spruce up my rather less-is-more dressing style.

You and peacebabe are two hilarious Bal babes, girls :lol: :drinks: :heart:

10. #11 Sep 12, 2018
    I had kind of noticed you were a bit of a fan :biggrin:.

I am not sure about the papeper clip thing bag or the building works straps... I find it all too referential for my taste. But I got one of his t-shirts and I have to say, asise from cool, the quality is exceptional (and yes, there is such a thing as difference in quality in printed tees). Not that I get to wear it much, as my teenage daughter is forever sneaking in my closet to steal it...

vink, Addicted to bags and papertiger like this.
  11. #12 Sep 12, 2018
    Thank you , SGCW !
    Yes, it feels like it was made for me ! So i can live my fun on color and shape in a way that suits me
    You know I love Peacebabe :love: , don't you ?

12. Nothing interests me less than that it is hyped or that it might soon be dated :biggrin:

Attached Files:

13. #14 Sep 12, 2018
    With the tees, I am only on the edge busy so far, good to know that the quality is convincing ! I like some well

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Maybe i need a Lady Di tee ??? :biggrin:
    [​IMG]

vink and doni like this.
  14. Oooh, that Lady Di tee has been lurking in my MyTheresa wishlist for sometime... I don’t get that no one buys it...

Mine is this one. I am a lawyer, so sort of appropriate :P

854FF34C-EFA2-4E6A-909F-68EEFBF6DD9F.jpeg 645032FE-5945-4A40-88D1-F839F5F6E7D5.jpeg

Love ALL your looks.