Off topic but yet still on...

sphere99

Too Obsessed...
O.G.
Dec 13, 2006
I had LASIK surgery today! I have wanted it for so long and finally did it! I can already see better! Now I can buy sunnies! any good LV's out there??

Congratulations on your surgery. My sister had it done and she is happy to be able to buy Chanel sunglasses now. I am sure LV has beautiful frames. I guess you just need to find a store that sells them and start trying them on.

You really have to try them on to know but I just got these one's also LV have the styles to fit eastern & western face shapes so try both options you never know which will work best

Attachments

• Sunglasses.jpg
    Sunglasses.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 21
  • sunglasses arm.jpg
    sunglasses arm.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 26
  • sunglasses Visuals.jpg
    sunglasses Visuals.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 31
ya you should definitely shop around for sunnies. I personally don't find LV sunnies to be *THAT* amazing, but that's just me... Good luck shopping and here are some of my tips:

square face: go for round sunnies to soften edges
Round face: square/rectangular frames are better since they elongate the face, avoid horizontal frames such as the faux-semblants
Heart shape: I really like aviator styles (some people suggest against wearing this style tho...) cuz they bring more focus upwards instead of toward the sharper jaw
Long/narrow face: I like round/elliptical sunnies and wrap-around styles (Dior makes wonderful ones!)
Oval: woohoo! go crazy! anything'll do!

Of course, buy whichever pair you like! don't go by what I say! :biggrin:

yay, congrats! I know what you mean; I won't splurge on nice sunglasses yet, since I can only wear them when I have my contacts in, and I don't wear them everyday. Good luck choosing a pair; let us know what you get!