off to the middle of nowhere!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i'm leaving for fargo, ND to visit my sister! my train leaves in less than 12 hours! :yahoo: (can you tell i've really been looking forward to this vacation? hehe.) so yeah, that's why i won't be around much....although she does have the internet, so actually i bet you all won't even notice i'm gone. :angel:

is it sad that one of the things i'm looking foward to most is her taking me to the mall of america? i still can't believe there's an aquarium in a mall.

see you all in a couple weeks!

2. Have a fun trip!!!

3. Have a fun, and safe trip! Shop until you drop!

4. No...what's sad is that the minute I read the title of your posting I knew you were talking about my neck of the woods.:lol:

5. cool have fun ............

happy shopping

6. oh... the mall of america. i've had many part-time jobs there in high school and college... so, if at all possible, avoid the place on weekends! well, friday afternoon/early evenings aren't as bad. but hey, no sales tax on clothing... that's a great excuse to shop a lot, right? unfortunately, there are taxes on purses.

i have yet to go to underwater world (the aquarium), it never really appealed to me.

7. Have a great time!!

8. Have a fun and safe trip!

9. Have fun :heart:

10. have a great time :smile:

11. Have fun and enjoy shopping...

12. LOL! Me, too! I'm near the Iowa/Minnesota border... going to Fargo would be a treat. The best shopping I have is Walmart -- and that's 25 miles away. :balloon:

13. Yep, me too! It's not all that bad out here in BFE!

Have a great trip!:flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice