Off to LV!

Dtrivi89

O.G.
Feb 3, 2013
Ladies, my wonderful hubby said he wants to go to LV today so I can pick out my Valentine's Day gift!!!! He has to work tomorrow so we won't get to spend the day together 😭😭!!

I'm thinking of a Speedy 35 but I'm torn between Mono and DE?!? Suggestions? Or should I get something else instead of a speedy?!

Looks like DE is the consensus!! I do love the red interior! So far I have a NF in DE, I'm asking for an Artsy in DA for our anniversary next week, and I should have a delightful GM soon...

oh how fun!!! i'm the dissenter in the crowd since the mono 35 was my first so there is a special place in my heart for that bag :smile: regardless, you will have a gorgeous valentine's day pressie!

oh how fun!!! i'm the dissenter in the crowd since the mono 35 was my first so there is a special place in my heart for that bag :smile: regardless, you will have a gorgeous valentine's day pressie!

I'm torn....I know eventually I want both but I'm having a tough time deciding which my first should be? Can't wait to share her with you all!!