Off to LV!

Dtrivi89

Feb 3, 2013
Orlando, FL
Ladies, my wonderful hubby said he wants to go to LV today so I can pick out my Valentine's Day gift!!!! He has to work tomorrow so we won't get to spend the day together 😭😭!!

I'm thinking of a Speedy 35 but I'm torn between Mono and DE?!? Suggestions? Or should I get something else instead of a speedy?!

Jsully423

Jan 2, 2013
USA
Wow, congrats! Fun day! I suggest de because I love my speedy de! But since you'll be in store try things on and take your time :smile:

IN LVOE

Oct 24, 2011
WITH MY MOM
in the speedy both mono and DE are fabby!! what do you already have in your collection?? if this is your first... then mono!!

Dtrivi89

Feb 3, 2013
Orlando, FL
Looks like DE is the consensus!! I do love the red interior! So far I have a NF in DE, I'm asking for an Artsy in DA for our anniversary next week, and I should have a delightful GM soon...

Aug 18, 2010
oh how fun!!! i'm the dissenter in the crowd since the mono 35 was my first so there is a special place in my heart for that bag :smile: regardless, you will have a gorgeous valentine's day pressie!

Dtrivi89

Feb 3, 2013
Orlando, FL
oh how fun!!! i'm the dissenter in the crowd since the mono 35 was my first so there is a special place in my heart for that bag :smile: regardless, you will have a gorgeous valentine's day pressie!
I'm torn....I know eventually I want both but I'm having a tough time deciding which my first should be? Can't wait to share her with you all!!