Off to Hong Kong

Feb 21, 2006
Just wanted to wish everyone here on the forum a wonderful and safe holiday season! I hope everyone gets what they've been dreaming of all year from their LVOED ones! ;) I'm heading off to Hong Kong tomorrow to visit family with two of my closest friends! My parents said I'll be getting a Louis for Xmas...but don't know what yet. So I'll talk to you all in a few weeks and I hope everyone enjoys the last few weeks of the year. Thank you all for your amazing guidance and opinions this year, I've learned a lot from you guys and I thank you for your knowledge.

TC

PS- Hopefully I'll find a Cherry Blossom pochette while I'm in Hong Kong...Wish me luck!

Happy holidays and have a safe trip! I miss Asia...I'm so jealous you're going to HK! Hope you find your bag...;)

I'm determined to have a little piece of everything that Takashi Murakami has done with Louis Vuitton. My best friend was like if you get a girlfriend she's going to want those bags... and I was like :confused1:

I'm determined to have a little piece of everything that Takashi Murakami has done with Louis Vuitton. My best friend was like if you get a girlfriend she's going to want those bags... and I was like :confused1:

hahaha... well, she really probably would!

bon voyage and have fun! causeway bay is my favorite place in asia.;)