Off to Hong Kong

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just wanted to wish everyone here on the forum a wonderful and safe holiday season! I hope everyone gets what they've been dreaming of all year from their LVOED ones! ;) I'm heading off to Hong Kong tomorrow to visit family with two of my closest friends! My parents said I'll be getting a Louis for Xmas...but don't know what yet. So I'll talk to you all in a few weeks and I hope everyone enjoys the last few weeks of the year. Thank you all for your amazing guidance and opinions this year, I've learned a lot from you guys and I thank you for your knowledge.

TC

PS- Hopefully I'll find a Cherry Blossom pochette while I'm in Hong Kong...Wish me luck!

2. Have a wonderful safe trip and a Merry Christmas to you. :flowers:

3. Have a lovely and safe trip!!! Hope you find your Cherry Blossom Pochette! Look forward to hearing about your trip when you get back!:heart:

4. Happy Holidays and have a fabulous time in HK. I hope you come back with lots of goodies!

Good luck and have a safe journey.

5. Happy holidays and have a safe trip! I miss Asia...I'm so jealous you're going to HK! Hope you find your bag...;)

6. I'm determined to have a little piece of everything that Takashi Murakami has done with Louis Vuitton. My best friend was like if you get a girlfriend she's going to want those bags... and I was like :confused1:

7. :heart: wishing you much health, happiness & LV in the coming year:heart:

8. have fun~ and hope u get what u want :smile:

9. LOL, you're so cute. Don't worry, you'll get them!

10. Safe trip dear! :biggrin: Happy Holidays!

11. have a safe trip, hope that you will find your bag in HK!

12. Have a safe fun trip! I can't wait to hear how it went! I hope you get the CB as well! Happy Holiday's!

13. Have a safe trip & hope you do ALOT of shopping :winkiss:

14. hahaha... well, she really probably would!

bon voyage and have fun! causeway bay is my favorite place in asia.;)

15. OMG! I'm living in Causeway Bay!!!