Off to FSH

MissMargaux

TooMuchTrouble
O.G.
Aug 17, 2008
Well today is the day. We are off to gay Paris and FSH.

While I'm not leaving for a good while. I did want to write before I forget and say thank you to everyone for all your support and encouragement.

I really do appreciate it and if it came out that I didnt' I appoligze, my nerves get the better of me and I don't reread what I type either most times especially when I'm anxious.

I will wirte and post reveal when i get back.

I wish everyone who has this holiday a very happy and healthy labor day weekend, with loads of happy H shopping wherever you may be.

Thanks again

Well today is the day. We are off to gay Paris and FSH.

While I'm not leaving for a good while. I did want to write before I forget and say thank you to everyone for all your support and encouragement.

I really do appreciate it and if it came out that I didnt' I appoligze, my nerves get the better of me and I don't reread what I type either most times especially when I'm anxious.

I will wirte and post reveal when i get back.

I wish everyone who has this holiday a very happy and healthy labor day weekend, with loads of happy H shopping wherever you may be.

Thanks again

Safe Travels and
HAVE A WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL TRIP!!!!

Can't wait to see the goodies you bring home from FSH!!!

MissMargaux: Have a great time in Paris. Here's a pic of Tour Eiffel in advance. DH took this pic when we were living there. It's one of my all-time favourite pic. :heart:

Attachments

• IMG_4805.jpg
    IMG_4805.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 105
Good luck at FSH!!
3D_emoticon_S118.gif
Hope you get all that you want and have a safe journey back!
3D_emoticon_S169.gif

Not that close 6 -8 by car, but I go 2x a year becuase I see some docs there for checkups. I was born and raised there so I miss NYC a lot.

DH won best pictoral catagory from his camera club for the year. It's a big big hobby for him. He is totally addicted.