Off to FSH

Thanks for the link MissM, they've been fine, but what I was put through nearly had me crying. It was during take-off and landing, so I presume it's because of Altitude changes. I will most definitely be buying some of those before I fly again - which won't be until Christmas :smile:

Oh, and I'd definitely recommend Minolta! I've got a Minolta SLR from about 18 years ago (older than me! Hand-me-down from my dad) and it's still fantastic :smile:

Ah, thanks for the tip, i'm not really much of a photographer myself, and I don't like the idea of an SLR as they're quite big. I've got an Olympus at the moment, and it's quite good :smile: I love it because it's got a wonderful panoramic shot facility.

Thanks everyone, still here don't leave for the airport for another 4+ hours

Perigord, yes, but hubby doesn't really dance much, he takes a few lessons to keep me happy and these are 2 routines so I need my teachers/partners. I'll be ok if I make it back on time. I practiced a lot and my patners and the pros, it's their job to make me look ok. I just have to make it back on time, lol

Oh DH has the lens, he has the "7", he is looking at new one coming out, I can't keep up with his "camera stuffs".

Mooks and her hubby would get on fabulous with my hubby, he loves and I do mean loves photography and his Minolta/sony equipement.

Keep me posted Mooks

Vivtek, probably and you might have had a cold or congestion if you never felt this before and flew. I would highly recommend the earplanes, they do make a huge differene and taking a decongestant and a spray of something like afrin 1/2 before flight and if a long flight 1/2 before the decent, not the actual landing, which means probably more like 1-1/2 hour before landing.

Have to make a phone call