Off to FSH

Vivek of course, I will take the pics, DH said I can borrow one of his point and shoots and he will upload them as I don't know how to do that. But of course I will do that, y'all have been great, really great and your support and encouragement means the world to me.

This am I wanted to give DH the ticket to go alone, so I really appreciate the support. (He would not go alone and this would be the downfall of a wonderful marriage) So THANK YOU!!! (that needed to be shouted sorry)

Have a safe and wonderful trip, Miss Margaux!! I hope you get everything you are looking for at Hermes!! Please post pics when you come back.

Hehe, all excited now MissM, traveling can be a pain, but when the rewards are Hermes, Chanel and other goodies, such as Chaumet, it really is worth it. And I read your other thread, and fully feel for your ears. I was on a domestic flight in India not too long ago, with one of the best providers (Kingfisher) and my ears were put through things no ears should be subjected to, so I can fully sympathise. Heh, flying first class doesn't help with stuff like that, but being relaxed and comfortable is a lovely feeling.

Tell your DH that if you suffer any last-minute panic he has MY ORDERS to simply drag you kicking and screaming to the plane. A day later when you are standing at "the gates" of FSH you will thank us both a thousand times over!!!!! Seriously, just get through the next 12 hours and wonderful things will start to happen.

Thanks everyone, Perigord, yes he will do it, I told him and he sends his thanks.

Vivek, what happened to your ears? Did he change altitude to find smoother airspace or did you fly with a cold? Buy earplanes at www.earplanes.com it does help but I still have fear although using them has made a big difference. But still no flying with a cold.

Allenrvj of course I have not forgotten and will report back when i get home no probs. It is no trouble at all.

Merci beaucoup Valencia.

Just got home from lunch, it helped to go out and change the mind.

Vivek, that was my wish list, I'm not expecting Chamuet, I'm drooling over attrape-moi but not happening, lol. But I can see it up close and personal anyway.

Thanks again everyone, You all are fantastic I appreciate all your support.

At lunch, hubby said, why are so miserable you are going to the most beautiful city with the most magnificent shopping, and wonderful food, and I said, no kidding "what if I catch a cold".

DH is not letting on, but he is nervous for his ears too. He suffers too and he is not a great flyer either. We fly first class becuase he is 6'4 and he really does need the space.

Vivek you are right, it doesn't matter really where on the plane you sit, except that with first you can sometimes discuss it with the captain and if they really really want they can help make it a little better sometimes.

I'm sorry about your ears, I hope they are ok now.