Off to FSH

MissMargaux

TooMuchTrouble
O.G.
Aug 17, 2008
on a dance floor
Well today is the day. We are off to gay Paris and FSH.

While I'm not leaving for a good while. I did want to write before I forget and say thank you to everyone for all your support and encouragement.

I really do appreciate it and if it came out that I didnt' I appoligze, my nerves get the better of me and I don't reread what I type either most times especially when I'm anxious.

I will wirte and post reveal when i get back.

I wish everyone who has this holiday a very happy and healthy labor day weekend, with loads of happy H shopping wherever you may be.

Thanks again

Dec 16, 2007
there's no place like Hermes
Well today is the day. We are off to gay Paris and FSH.

While I'm not leaving for a good while. I did want to write before I forget and say thank you to everyone for all your support and encouragement.

I really do appreciate it and if it came out that I didnt' I appoligze, my nerves get the better of me and I don't reread what I type either most times especially when I'm anxious.

I will wirte and post reveal when i get back.

I wish everyone who has this holiday a very happy and healthy labor day weekend, with loads of happy H shopping wherever you may be.

Thanks again
Safe Travels and
HAVE A WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL TRIP!!!!

Can't wait to see the goodies you bring home from FSH!!!

zenith

O.G.
Jul 7, 2008
MissMargaux: Have a great time in Paris. Here's a pic of Tour Eiffel in advance. DH took this pic when we were living there. It's one of my all-time favourite pic. :heart:

Attachments

JA_UK

Birkin Baby Yeaahhh!
O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Good luck at FSH!!
Hope you get all that you want and have a safe journey back!

MissMargaux

TooMuchTrouble
O.G.
Aug 17, 2008
on a dance floor
Thanks everyone, hubby loves the picture. He loves photography that is his addiction/hobby.

For those in NYC his favorite shop is B&H photovideo on 34th and 9th?

Julide

Ahh Money Penny...
O.G.
Aug 23, 2007
Have a safe journey and a wonderful trip!! Can't wait to see your pictures of Paris!!!

MissMargaux

TooMuchTrouble
O.G.
Aug 17, 2008
on a dance floor
Not that close 6 -8 by car, but I go 2x a year becuase I see some docs there for checkups. I was born and raised there so I miss NYC a lot.

DH won best pictoral catagory from his camera club for the year. It's a big big hobby for him. He is totally addicted.