Off to Cheshire Oaks tomorrow....

piglet42

Jul 11, 2009
So excited as off to cheshire oaks tomorrow....... what to get..... I have been thinking a messenger but as am busty will have to see......
I have a budget of £400 which could be stretched to £600 if I fall in :love:....:yahoo:

Anyone want me to look out for anything......

Have a fab time piglet, I hope it lives up to your expectations!:yahoo:

Please can you look out for anything nice in red for me (and if it's a leather Ledbury tell them to put it under the counter and then PM me immediately!!!!:nuts:)

Enjoy x

Okay just got to my mums..... she has asked if I have gone into bad ways with a credit card lol if off to mulberry.... but no this is one of the first times in my life I have no debt and have saved for stuff..... Right have taken note of all the items and will post here asap tomorrow with a list doubt it will be as good as fuzzy's one....

Okay just got to my mums..... she has asked if I have gone into bad ways with a credit card lol if off to mulberry.... but no this is one of the first times in my life I have no debt and have saved for stuff..... Right have taken note of all the items and will post here asap tomorrow with a list doubt it will be as good as fuzzy's one....

Good luck - I was making notes on my mobile as I went round. The people in the shop must have thought I was mad! :nuts:

I know I said already but enjoy your day, especially after the other thread's little incident with your mum - looking forward to see what you are coming back with!