Off to Cheshire Oaks tomorrow....

Sorry had the best day... met up with a friend who also brought a bag.....
So list of what they had.... oh so much I was in heaven.... would have stayed all day...
Okay
So they did have a lovely black cracked bay at £455 fell in love but didn't get that
They had Red Roxy A4 in nice deep red at £297.... so nice red somerset handbags of various types....
Okay thats for starters.... Friend did not allow full blown obsession recording in phone as fuzzy had.... also the male shop assisstant seemed to dislike us

Okay the had a nice brown somerset big pouch £137
A lovely brown jody at £136
Lots of mustard large ants... £209
One teal small ant £136
Some nice Jacobs grey antiqued Various....
Lots of morgan messengers oak choc big and small.....
A lovely leopard print blue bay £346 and matching purse...£105

Vinyl black roxy tote £220...
Black small mitzy shoulder (?????) in goat £197 was tempted but have enough small bags...
Lots of mabels... nice small fushia mabel also £197 which was tempting....
but very un mother friendly comments would have resulted so need to be nearly 400 miles away to feel able to make that purchase....
No real scarves or shoes... no choc bay sorry.... no red ledbury....
lots of green and red somersets...

Nah sorry they did not seem to have anything anyone asked for....
Okay will not be able to do a photo reveal until return home..... on saturday but probadly sunday.... but I brought two bags and wee keyring...

Right I'm off to bed but I did but a letter s in bronze goatskin.... and a piece of oak.... as well as jacob... they had no dustbags either as well as the male SA..................it was better experience than even I imagined................. now saving for xmass trip to mothers this may make visiting more fun