Off to Ban Island-Unexpected Reveal

Apr 13, 2014
Since January, I've been on a bag buying spree. I went into BV just to take a look and saw this bag. I slept on it because I've already bought three bags, some SLGs and it's only May! I don't think I've ever bought that many things in such a short span of time.

Anyway, I went back the next day for this bag. It doesn't have a name, but the sales lady and Corporate informed me that this limited edition creation was produced for their Pre-Fall 2017 collection. I'm off to Ban Island after this...

bottegafrontview.JPG bottegasideview.JPG

Since January, I've been on a bag buying spree. I went into BV just to take a look and saw this bag. I slept on it because I've already bought three bags, some SLGs and it's only May! I don't think I've ever bought that many things in such a short span of time.

Anyway, I went back the next day for this bag. It doesn't have a name, but the sales lady and Corporate informed me that this limited edition creation was produced for their Pre-Fall 2017 collection. I'm off to Ban Island after this...

View attachment 3714294 View attachment 3714295
Congratulations - very pretty with beautiful detailing! I have also been there (buying spree and only with bv) but ban island never work :lol:

Congratulations - very pretty with beautiful detailing! I have also been there (buying spree and only with bv) but ban island never work :lol:

I know! Me too!! It's wonderful and terrible at the same time!

And I forgot to say - congrats, simply stunning! Would love to see it worn. Can you share a bit about the interior?

E x

Oh my! Beautiful clasp detail and hardware. Congratulations on a stunning bag!

Beautifull.......I love the clasp.

the clasp is so unique and pretty!

Very elegant! I think it was worth the trip to ban island!

With that bag, you'll be the best accessorized resident on the island!

I know! Me too!! It's wonderful and terrible at the same time!

And I forgot to say - congrats, simply stunning! Would love to see it worn. Can you share a bit about the interior?

E x

Very beautiful and so very BV in every each detail!!! :hbeat:
congrats and enjoy!! :flowers:

Thank you so much :heart: