off the shoulder shirts?

shu

O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
Hey everyone,

So I'm recently obsessed with off-the-shoulder shirts. I think they look super sexy on, yet still very casual. Does anyone know where I can get one of those? I've been looking with little success.

Thanks!

Apr 14, 2008
If you got to LNA's website, they have some tees that are called "Flash Dance Tees" that sit off the shoulder.

shu

O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
I had looked at those, but was a bit hesitant about the hem since on some of the pictures, it looked a bit short. Does anyone know if LNA runs small or true to size? Thanks!

plumaplomb

O.G.
Dec 10, 2008
Burbs
you could make your own. i have a friend who used to make these for us in college. it's pretty easy, and you're right - it's so casual and sexy!!

NoraV

Jul 8, 2008
Costa Rica
I get the AA unixex deep V tees in a small or a medium and just wear them off the shoulder that way, with a scarf. A little less 80s than a normal scoopneck off the shoulder tee.

Aug 11, 2008
I had looked at those, but was a bit hesitant about the hem since on some of the pictures, it looked a bit short. Does anyone know if LNA runs small or true to size? Thanks!
Imo, they do fit close to the body. so if you don't want to wear the shirt snug, size up.

laurayuki

Rational Narcissist
Sep 11, 2008
new trend i love :smile: i think just keep your eyes out at Intermix or any department stores for great styles!

Aug 17, 2008
You can wear a lot of the peasant-style shirts or any shirt/sweater with an elastic or drawstring neck off the shoulder too.

Edna

O.G.
Nov 28, 2005
I love off the shoulder shirts! I usually make my own out of old t-shirts. I also love the American Apparel Tri-Blend Raglans. I have them in all the colors. lol. For those, I size up a lot so they can be off the shoulder though. I'm usually a XS/S, but I got the M.