Off the Record Cadenas?

LOL Orchids...I know all my emails to him have been "whatdidyougetme?whatdidyougetme?" ;) I'm bad, I know. That's why we don't buy presents for each other until a few days before Christmas usually. :rolleyes:

I can't wait to see next year's cadena. Dancing horse? It just sounds cute!:wlae:

When does the next year one come out??!!! I have a heart charm waiting to be picked up by me at the PO - I SWORE it was going to be for Christmas, along with this one enamel bracelet which is sitting in it's box...but I don't know that I can wait...I have no patience and I want it all now! And then I want more later lol....

Me too, Shoes.......I've got a little something coming today and there's absolutely NO way I'm going to be able to wait either. Oh well.....ya gotta live a little...........

LOL!!!!!! Aint THAT the truth!!!!! You just don't even WANT to know what this morning was like..............I swear sometimes I think they're filming "As the World Turns" right here in my livingroom, the drama is so thick.........

Hey Crochetbella that elephant looks cute on your evelyne.

I can't wait to see the new cadenas. I understand that they do not come out in January but when?? Anyone know???

^^ladystara, I just checked my Japanese catalog and it only goes up until 1988 (elephant) and I haven't seen any earlier than that; not sure if they were doing cadenas then.