Off the Record Cadenas?

Shopmom, I have the pelican cadenas. It is big and cute but really heavy. It would work well on a kelly probably but was so heavy that it pulled on my birkin.
I love the cadenas and key chains. I am surprised that none of the "stars" or socialites seem to use them.

The hippo is pretty darn heavy; didn't know the Pelican was heavy too. Hmmm...where to hang him? Right now every bag has one...except for the Dalmation. Guess he'll go there.

Shopmom & Orchids - the pelican is lots heavier than the hippo. Pelican makes the hippon look like he's on a diet. I saw quite a few a couple of weeks back at the Virginia Boutique (Tysons Corner).

I like the sailboat too. While big it is light in weight. I currently have the lion on my bag which is my current fav. Like someone said "I gotta get 'em all."

Shopmom & Orchids - the pelican is lots heavier than the hippo. Pelican makes the hippon look like he's on a diet. I saw quite a few a couple of weeks back at the Virginia Boutique (Tysons Corner).

I like the sailboat too. While big it is light in weight. I currently have the lion on my bag which is my current fav. Like someone said "I gotta get 'em all."

LOL Sus! Hey, maybe these cadenas could double as self-defense mechanisms. If you remove the clochette and swing it hard enough...:P I really adore the sailboat because the sail moves. Love that feature.

It's so true, I wound up wanting just a few and now feel compelled to just collect them all.

I know, you start out wanting just one and then...:graucho: . I am dying to see if DH got me the elephant for Christmas....he better take the box to work with him or hide it really good becuse if it's under the tree I have a feeling it's gonna get opened accidentaly. :shrugs: