Off the Record Cadenas?

crochetbella

~H~
O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
LOL Orchids...I know all my emails to him have been "whatdidyougetme?whatdidyougetme?" ;) I'm bad, I know. That's why we don't buy presents for each other until a few days before Christmas usually. :rolleyes:

I can't wait to see next year's cadena. Dancing horse? It just sounds cute!:wlae:

shoes319

O.G.
Mar 14, 2006
New England
When does the next year one come out??!!! I have a heart charm waiting to be picked up by me at the PO - I SWORE it was going to be for Christmas, along with this one enamel bracelet which is sitting in it's box...but I don't know that I can wait...I have no patience and I want it all now! And then I want more later lol....

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Me too, Shoes.......I've got a little something coming today and there's absolutely NO way I'm going to be able to wait either. Oh well.....ya gotta live a little...........

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
LOL!!!!!! Aint THAT the truth!!!!! You just don't even WANT to know what this morning was like..............I swear sometimes I think they're filming "As the World Turns" right here in my livingroom, the drama is so thick.........

Sus

O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
Never Never Land
Hey Crochetbella that elephant looks cute on your evelyne.

I can't wait to see the new cadenas. I understand that they do not come out in January but when?? Anyone know???

orchids

O.G.
May 30, 2006
^^ladystara, I just checked my Japanese catalog and it only goes up until 1988 (elephant) and I haven't seen any earlier than that; not sure if they were doing cadenas then.

Japster

May 8, 2006
WI
^^ladystara, I just checked my Japanese catalog and it only goes up until 1988 (elephant) and I haven't seen any earlier than that; not sure if they were doing cadenas then.
That's what I see too, so I'm guessing they didn't make cadenas before than. :shrugs: