Off the Record Cadenas?

hermesBB

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
i actually like the hand cadena. But the lantern does not do it for me. I also like the pegasus. The compass u posted is really cute.

Sus

O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
Never Never Land
Shopmom, I have the pelican cadenas. It is big and cute but really heavy. It would work well on a kelly probably but was so heavy that it pulled on my birkin.
I love the cadenas and key chains. I am surprised that none of the "stars" or socialites seem to use them.

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Yeah Sus.....I'm wondering where to hang him....he weighs a ton! Must be as heavy as the Hippo though......

orchids

O.G.
May 30, 2006
The hippo is pretty darn heavy; didn't know the Pelican was heavy too. Hmmm...where to hang him? Right now every bag has one...except for the Dalmation. Guess he'll go there.

coco-nut

Addicted to H
O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
I've been on the lookout for the sterling silver watering can for quite a while. I saw one when I first started looking, but not a one since :sad:

Sus

O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
Never Never Land
Shopmom & Orchids - the pelican is lots heavier than the hippo. Pelican makes the hippon look like he's on a diet. I saw quite a few a couple of weeks back at the Virginia Boutique (Tysons Corner).

I like the sailboat too. While big it is light in weight. I currently have the lion on my bag which is my current fav. Like someone said "I gotta get 'em all."

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Ooohhhhh....the Lion is next on my list....but not a one to be found in this entire COUNTRY!!!! I already checked!!!!

orchids

O.G.
May 30, 2006
Shopmom & Orchids - the pelican is lots heavier than the hippo. Pelican makes the hippon look like he's on a diet. I saw quite a few a couple of weeks back at the Virginia Boutique (Tysons Corner).

I like the sailboat too. While big it is light in weight. I currently have the lion on my bag which is my current fav. Like someone said "I gotta get 'em all."
LOL Sus! Hey, maybe these cadenas could double as self-defense mechanisms. If you remove the clochette and swing it hard enough...:P I really adore the sailboat because the sail moves. Love that feature.

It's so true, I wound up wanting just a few and now feel compelled to just collect them all.

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Me too, T. And the harder they are to find, the more I want them.......

crochetbella

~H~
O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
I know, you start out wanting just one and then...:graucho: . I am dying to see if DH got me the elephant for Christmas....he better take the box to work with him or hide it really good becuse if it's under the tree I have a feeling it's gonna get opened accidentaly. :shrugs:

orchids

O.G.
May 30, 2006
Hee hee CB--you're bad! I usually just badger DH to death until he finally gives in and tells me what he got me. Saves him the trouble of wrapping! :biggrin: