Off Saks - Additional 30% off any one item this week!

1. I got a card for this sale yesterday at the Off Saks in Orlando. I'm not sure if you need the card to get the discount, but an additional 30% off is a really good deal!! :yes:

2. OK so let us know what you purchase tomorrow.

3. Wow, that's a great deal. I may have to go back to get another Kooba that I've been lusting after at my Off Saks in Hanover, MD.

4. If you sign up for their mailing list-you usually get at least one 30% off coupon A MONTH! I signed my husband up, too, and now we get two!

5. Man...I signed up in the store a month or so ago but still haven't received any coupons! :sad:

If you go sharbear, let us know if you need the card to get the discount. Thanks!

6. I went to the Off Saks at Leesburg (Virginia, USA) outlets yesterday -- definitely need the coupon, at least there. I checked out the bag inventory. Loads and loads of Cynthia Rowley, a few Pradas, and not much else. Only two Koobas (Chiaras, I think), and one of them was pretty banged up. I'm sure the inventory varies widely from store to store.

7. Thanks for the Leesburg update Kathy K!

8. this sucks.. i am no longer in sac-town.. argggh.. these are the times i hate living in washington..

9. Woo hoo! Thanks! I'll go check it out!

10. I just came back from the Leesburg, VA Off 5th and got a beautiful black Claudia for $195.99!!!! - I did not have the 30% off card - but one of the salesladies gave me it! Mine was in great condition - there was the smaller version bag - forgot the name - but it was all beat up. I am so happy. This is my first Kooba.

Has anyone been to the Woodbridge, VA Off 5th - I would like to see what they have also

11. Thanks!

12. Sorry girls I haven't been responding - I've been out of town this past week! I didn't make it to Saks this week, but I got a great Tahari coat from there last week with a 25% off coupon.

Nancy - Congrats on your bag! Would love to see pics!

Bag lady - Wow! A coupon every month??? Fingers crossed those start coming to me too!

Did anyone else get anything?

13. does anyone know where to sign up for off 5th's mailing list? =]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice