Off Saks 30% off coupon

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. http://f.chtah.com/i/21/682906452/0408_page2.HTML

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=300 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]*30% off any one item cannot be applied to in-store Jewelry or Clearance Sale and excludes leased departments. Jewelry and Clearance Sales reflect advertised in-store promotions and are not an additional discount. 30% off any one item valid April 9, 2008 through April 13, 2008 at Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH stores only. Not valid at Saks Fifth Avenue stores or saks.com. Email must be presented at the time of purchase to receive discount. One time use coupon per customer per day. Cannot be combined with another coupon offer, redeemed for cash or used toward payment on Saks Fifth Avenue charge accounts. Not valid on previous purchases and Gift Card purchases. Bergen location closed on Sunday. Associates of Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH and Saks Fifth Avenue are not eligible. Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH reserves the right to change or end promotion at its discretion. For store locations, call 866.290.9027.
    [/FONT]
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you have any questions, please contact us via email at service@off5th.com.[/FONT]

</TR><TR>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]362 Ninth Avenue New York, NY 10001[/FONT] <MAP name=header><AREA shape=RECT alt="Send to a Friend" coords=0,0,300,30 href="http://%%track%%/raf?RAF_TRACK=%%RAF_TRACK%%&REMAIL=%%EMAIL%%&n=1&mn=1"></MAP>

2. Thanks!

3. thanks but not going to nyc untill 16 sob:crybaby:soo please keep posting thanks

4. Thanks so much for that coupon. I am going to Cali on the 11th!!!

5. thanks for the coupon. :tup: i will definitely have to go check out what goodies i can get with this discount!

6. thanks!!

7. Thanks!!

8. thank you!

9. :heart: Thanks!! It's my brother b-day could use it for his present!!

10. Thanks !! , Could this be used in say Jimmy Choo or prada concessions in Saks ??:s