Off Saks 25% off ENTIRE purchase- 3/25

1. Heads up....
    This Thursday, Off Saks is having 25% off your entire purchase with a coupon!! I was there tonight and found a MULBERRY Bayswater purse marked down to $329.00 + 25%!!!! (They will pre-sell the items to you!!!!!!!!!!!) Hurry!!! Good luck!!

2. Lucky girl! No Saks where I live, unfortunately.

3. Where do you get the coupon???

4. Is there a coupon code on the back of the coupon?!?

5. Which off Saks?

6. awesome! We have one of those here, but they dont usually have anything nice.

7. I was at the Off Saks in Paramus, NJ. It is really hit or miss, but I was there last night and they had some great things they usually don't carry!!!

I got the coupon in the mail (maybe because I have a Saks CC???) It says "Take 25% off your entire purchase fr you and three friends" I can't find a coupon code anywhere on the coupon!!!! :sad:

8. I just noticed that the sale is 3/25 to 4/1!!

9. Where is the off Saks in Paramus?

10. Off Saks is in the Bergen Mall on Rt. 4 West.

11. Happy shopping since you have the Coupon!

12. Oh yeah, I got a gift card type thing! Great deal on the bayswater! Score!

13. Fabulous deal - well done!:love: :biggrin:

14. i miss the 10% off your entire purchase coupons from the non outlet Saks but I havent charged a thing to my Saks card in years after finding deals on the net

15. Oh, girls, I soooo envy you!!! [sigh] I wish I could have a Saks over here!!!
    Good luck with your shopping :smile:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice