Off ban for this..

Wow I haven't seen this style in this color! All they have in the flat styles here are the pink/nude fabric and the beige/white cap toe ones. These black ones are beauties!

Wow I haven't seen this style in this color! All they have in the flat styles here are the pink/nude fabric and the beige/white cap toe ones. These black ones are beauties!

Thanks! They were love at first sight - been getting too many black Chanel items this season!
The boutique I went to only had this all black version and the beige/black cap toe which didn't quite suit my skin colour.

I've been creating too many reveal threads lately.. but I believe this will be the last for the year!

View attachment 3701417View attachment 3701418View attachment 3701419View attachment 3701420View attachment 3701421

It's not a bag but would like to share my joy of getting the last piece (in my size) in my country!

It's the slingback flats in black goatskin with lghw[/QUOTE

Could you let us know where these beauties were purchased? i I got my all black with lizard toes from Chanel. I wish I knew about these with goatskin! Thanks. Julia