Off 5th Updates

I'm heading down to Off 5th at lunch time (afternoon vacation). I'll try to sneak pics in....there's usually no SA's around and I act like I'm typing a text message, lol!

girls, my nordstroms rack has a ton of LAMB right now. the jaquard stuff in beige print and black, and some leather satchels. it's the NR in oxnard, california. just thought i'd let y'all know :winkiss:

girls, my nordstroms rack has a ton of LAMB right now. the jaquard stuff in beige print and black, and some leather satchels. it's the NR in oxnard, california. just thought i'd let y'all know :winkiss:

Hi Jun! I miss you!!!!!! I guess I need to head over to the MJ forum more often and say hi! :graucho: ;) That's dangerous though because the last time I did that, I ended up with a Hillier Hobo, a Groovee Satchel, an Airliner, a patchwork clutch and a Stam. LMAO

Going to Off 5th in San Marcos this Saturday. I can't guarantee pictures, but I WILL try to describe every L.A.M.B. thing I see, with my BF and his niece and nephew rolling their eyes impatiently...

Hope this isn't a dumb question. How do you get the coupons? Is there a mailing list?

There's not an Off 5th where I live, but there is one opening soon near my parents. My mom will be much more likely to go pick me up stuff there if she has a coupon in hand. ;)

Hi Jun! I miss you!!!!!! I guess I need to head over to the MJ forum more often and say hi! :graucho: ;) That's dangerous though because the last time I did that, I ended up with a Hillier Hobo, a Groovee Satchel, an Airliner, a patchwork clutch and a Stam. LMAO
hi!!!:woohoo: come over to MJ anytime. i promise you'll leave with something new :graucho::graucho::graucho: i keep waiting for the new seasons of LAMB to wow me...and so far...nothing :tdown: except maybe the plaid stuff...

Taking pics was harder than I thought....the SA kept following me like I was gonna steal something!! Yeah right...all the LAMB's are chained to the table! Anyways, most of the Ombre Patent stuff was gone. I could no longer be tempted to get a mate for my wallet. Nothing else I really had to have so my coupon went unused. Here's some pics!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• off1.jpg
    off1.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 292
  • Off2.jpg
    Off2.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 463