Off 5th Updates

^^Yeah, I mostly just want that silver leather too. I probably wouldn't get that particular style because most of my LAMB bags are larger...I don't do smaller bags very well. I am definitely hoping that silver leather is available in other styles.

That Rosebay soulder bag looks like an igloo portable personal cooler. It looks like you could throw a couple of beers in and go, sorry if any of you like it, I think it is UGLY. The celendine is a little better

OMFG I can't stop screaming... I hadn't seen these bags until just now and....you are SO right.... :roflmfao:

As for the Celendine, I think it's a good preview of what's to come... I'm kinda loving this new aggressive/tough-chick/rocker/almost army-surplus direction that L.A.M.B. is moving towards... :biguns:

Last edited:
Just got this Surrey Clutch in Coal at the Off 5th in Minneapolis the other day. It retails for $195 but with the off 5th price and then their discounts in store I got it for $90. It's my first Lamb bag but I've been looking for a new black clutch and just loved the tassle!

Attachments

• surrey clutch.jpg
    surrey clutch.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 260
Hey, Im visiting Orlando for two weeks in August, the main thing im looking to purchase is a Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac bag, in the colour Almond. Does anyone live in the Florida area and could tell me the best places to look and also if anyone has seen the bag in Almond? Thanks!