Off 5th Kooba deals

1. I went to the Off 5th at Potomac Mills last night. OH MY. I immediately fell in love with the black Natalia and the Berry Red Kendall.:nuts:

Regular Prices:
    Berry Red Kendall - $595.00
    Black Natalia - $535.00

Off 5th Prices:
    Kendall - $279.99
    Natalia - $249.99

Final Price:
    Kendall - $201.99
    Natalia - $179.99

They were running a 20% special and I applied for a Saks card so I got another 10% off! I was trying to decide between the two bags but the (smart) SA said, "You need to get both because you will get 30% off!" I was immediately sold on both. :yahoo:

They had another berry Kendall and some other Kooba styles (from $249.99-$299.99) but I don't remember the style names. They also had some gorgeous Prada bags, a few MJ bags, more Coach than I've seen in a while, Kate Spade, etc.

I am so excited but I am seriously banned from any more bags this year.

2. You're close to Arundel Mills Mall just north of DC. The Off Saks have an entire other selection of Kooba- about 20 different purses. Mostly black and brown, but they also have Green Kendalls.

3. Shhhhhhh! Ckasper! No more purses for me!!!! hehehee

4. gosh, I miss Sacramento now......

5. I was up at Arundel Mills about a week ago and they did have a lot of Koobas! I was very excited but a little disappointed wit the styles they had :sad: They had the Nisha, Sarah, and Claudia from what I remember. Like a pp said, mostly just black and brown. I think my fave of the ones their was the black Claudia. They also had MJ, Cynthia Rowley, a few Coach, and some others....also a terrible copy of th Aaneta Cleopatra made by ABS. LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice