Of Ladies, Misses and Ling Ling: A Collection of Exotics, Tweeds, Interlaced & Colour

venusforu

O.G.
Jan 18, 2008
After being very busy, I finally have the time to share my small collection. Let me start with my Medium (most people call it large) Bi-coloured Soft Calf Diorling in Orange and Fuchsia. This Ling Ling can really hold a lot and the pop of colour is crazy!

venusforu

O.G.
Jan 18, 2008
Next in line is my Small Tweed and Lurex Miss Dior in Beige and Black. I find this Miss very elegant and classy. Perfect for dinner dates!

venusforu

O.G.
Jan 18, 2008
The next one is very special!!! This is the bag Milla Kunis modelled in Dior ads. Presenting my Small Tweed Patent Fringe Miss Dior in Nero Multi. A closer look reveals Patent and Suede interlaced leather along side tweed. Very playful but classy at the same time.

bagwathi

Jun 15, 2012
Beautiful collection !! You must be a happy child :smile: love the orange and pink combo !

bagwathi

Jun 15, 2012
After being very busy, I finally have the time to share my small collection. Let me start with my Medium (most people call it large) Bi-coloured Soft Calf Diorling in Orange and Fuchsia. This Ling Ling can really hold a lot and the pop of colour is crazy!

If you don't mind would you mind sharing the price of Dior-ling please. Also did you see any other combo while shopping?

venusforu

O.G.
Jan 18, 2008
Beautiful collection! Fabulous colours and textures! Your bags must make you so happy, each one is a pleasure. Must have been such fun finding them all.

Thank you purplepoodles! Yes! I love textures and colours! It is fun! Fun! Fun! But I will be on a ban for a while!

Thank you rk4265! They are lovely and wonderful to touch!

Nice collection you got there!

Thanx purse_gaga! I hope to add more to this collection!

venusforu

O.G.
Jan 18, 2008
If you don't mind would you mind sharing the price of Dior-ling please. Also did you see any other combo while shopping?
Diorling last time I checked was about Singapore $5600 for the larger size while smaller size was slightly less about $5000. Yes! There were a few bi-coloured ones. I remember two combos: a light blue with grey and grey with soft pink if I am not mistaken. I saw both just over a month ago at ION & Ngee Ann City branch but I went last week to Ngee Ann City but did not see any. Hope that helps.