Of course it's black, don't you know me at all??

It looks great on you! I love the camellia wallet too!
Can I be incredibly gauche and ask how much the tote was? :sweatdrop:
I'm going to Vegas at the end of the month and I think I'd like a Chanel bag instead of the LV I was planning to purchase.

You rock the Medallion waaaayy better than Lauren haha! :nuts: :heart: It looks fabulous on you, but then again, you could carry a hefty and look hot (and damn girl, if I looked that good while cleaning I might actually try it more often)! :P Congrats and enjoy!! :yahoo:

You look 10 times better than Lauren. I think you and the bag should replace her on the Hills! Sheana, that is really fabulous and you look like you've been working out a lot!!

I wish I was working out, I need to come take one of your classes! But I did recently become vegetarian and it totally transformed my body. So thanks!

I was wanting a GST/PST for a while now...but this bag seems to be growing on me. Congrats!

Yeah it recently grew on me too. I had been wanting the GST for like a year now but I would never actually buy it and I couldn't figure out why. This was an easy choice. BTW~I love that bag in your avatar.

It looks great on you! I love the camellia wallet too!
Can I be incredibly gauche and ask how much the tote was? :sweatdrop:
I'm going to Vegas at the end of the month and I think I'd like a Chanel bag instead of the LV I was planning to purchase.

definately go to the Bellagio Chanel, I was there last week and they had so many accessories I've never seen. REALLY cute earrings and the camelia wallet in all 3 colors.