Odeon gm

Whats the problem? Its up to you really.. everyone has different tastes.. I love my Odeon GM, and after having it for about a year the patina is looking beautiful, its a very useful bag, so versatile.

Hi guys.. thanks for the feedback..Well I was looking for a cross body bag and when I went into the store last friday my SA showed me the Odeon. I was shocked that they even had it!! I loved it when i tried it on and bought it because I wasn't sure when I was gonna see it again @ the stores and it was always OOS online..

i got the odeon gm in october and i absolutely love it! i was looking for something that had 2 sets of straps so i could do hand/crook of arm carry, over the shoulder, or across the body. it doesn't hold as much as my speedy 35, but i've been very pleased with mine. if you don't love it, then you can always exchange it. i knew that i wanted something crossbody that wasn't super bulky, i.e. wouldn't stick out too much when worn crossbody.

good luck in making your decision!

I just got the Odeon MM yesterday; but I knew I wanted it in advance. It is even better than I expected, sooooo comfortable to wear; holds everything nicely; extremely practical and one of the more LV unique bags. But YOU have to love it or it will sit in your closet.

Exchange it if you don't love it. I am having the same issue with my Odeon MM. Buyers remorse. I thought I wanted a crossbody bag for so long and when the store I was at had only 1 left I went for it. I have had it for 3 months now and haven't touched it. It's not a every day bag for me. Get something you love and will use for sure:smile: Good luck:biggrin:

Maybe it was an impulse buy? If you hadn't gotten it that day, do you think you would have come home and thought about it for a week and then gone back for it? If so, then you should keep it...given that it fits your current criteria and lifestyle. If not, I say take it back for something else. You should only buy what you absolutely love and can't imagine life without :smile: