ritaki

Jun 23, 2008
before you tell me your opinions here is my collection :

• graffiti NF in orange,
  • speedy wc in white,
  • eva mono
  • NF mono gm
  • galliera mono pm
and now I feel "odeon gm". what do you think about ?
before you tell me your opinions here is my collection :

• graffiti NF in orange,
  • speedy wc in white,
  • eva mono
  • NF mono gm
  • galliera mono pm
  • trevi pm
and now I feel "odeon gm". what do you think about ?[

aeonat

O.G.
Dec 13, 2007
I love odeon too.. almost got one.. but stuck between two sizes.. since the PM is too small but the MM looks too big.. so make sure you already try it out in real life!! And also.. it will cute if they have bloomsberry but in MONO!!

Jul 3, 2006
I absolutely love the Bloomsbury - It's so cute with the pleat and you don't have any damier yet. How about that one? I'm actually planning on picking one up tomorrow for hands-free shopping and fun on trips. I do like the Odeon too. The only thing that worried me on that one would be jeans transfer since the top where the vachetta is, when worn cross-body, hits right at the top of your jeans. So jeans transfer might be a problem, especially if it's humid or you wear it a lot. That would worry me and it's the reason I'm picking Damier for my first cross-body bag. (Hope that makes sense).

You've got some beautiful bags and a very well-rounded collection. I think Damier is the one this missing - ha ha!

princesskara

Princeskara
O.G.
Jul 5, 2008
I might be in the minority, but I really like the odeon. I am planing on getting it as soon as it is back in stuck on elux - and I have a similar collection. The Bloomsbury is cute, but damier does not make my flutter. I would say try it on though...